• Apartment, Penthouse
  • Property Type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 78,58

Overview

  • Apartment, Penthouse
  • Property Type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 78,58

Description

Welcome to Grand Blue Palace, a remarkable off-plan project situated in the rapidly developing Iskele area of Northern Cyprus. Strategically located opposite the renowned Merit Hotel and Casino, Grand Blue Palace enjoys a prestigious position just 700 meters away from the picturesque Iskele coastline. Residents will have easy access to pristine beaches, vibrant entertainment venues, and a range of amenities, making it the perfect choice for those seeking an exceptional lifestyle.

featuring an exquisite 12-floor residence housing a total of 71 units. Each apartment has been thoughtfully designed to provide unobstructed sea views, combining modern aesthetics with meticulous attention to detail. The project showcases an exceptional level of craftsmanship and utilizes high-quality materials, ensuring a sophisticated and timeless living environment.

Start with a £5,000 reservation fee to secure your unit, followed by a 35% down payment. The remaining 65% can be paid in interest-free installments until the completion of the project.

Grand Blue Palace is an exciting project with a clear timeline for completion. Construction commenced in February 2023 and is scheduled to conclude by February 2025. This ensures that you can anticipate the delivery of your new home within a reasonable timeframe.

Don’t miss your chance to be part of this prestigious development in the thriving Iskele area. Contact us today to learn more about Grand Blue Palace and secure your own piece of coastal luxury living.

Details

Bedroom
1
Bathroom
1
Property Size
78,58 m²
Updated on July 4, 2023 at 1:57 pm

Sub listings

Title Property Type Price Beds Baths Property Size Availability Date
2+1 Apartment £165,000 2 1 83 m²
1+1 Penthouse £350,000 1 1 109 m²
2+1 Penthouse £450,000 2 1 204 m²

Address

  • City Iskele
  • Area Bahçeler
  • Country Northern Cyprus

Additional details

Contact Information

Iskele Homes
View Listings

Enquire About This Property

Compare listings

Compare
Iskele Homes
  • Iskele Homes